Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LACMA

   This museum is HUGE I spent most of my thursday afternoon here and I still wasn't able to see it all!! I got there around 3 and stayed till about 7:30 unfortunately I didn't make it to buildings 1, 2 and parts of 3. However I enjoyed the diversity I saw in buildings 4,5,7 and 8.

This peice was so simple, bright. and fun. It reminded me so much of my younger days I used to be addicted to nintendo!! In the super mario game there was a part where mario had to move along fences with monsters on them sort of like this!


Although I'm not extremely religious I still found this to be one important painting for me. It ties to my culture and my families faith in her.


Playing pool is not something I'm really good at but I love to play. Also the fact that some friends and family members have pool tables make the game more memorable and fun.

 


This for me resembled how chaotic life can be at times. There are always so many things to do and all kind of deadlines to meet. It also has a sense of  violence that our world is filled with.









Because Life is All about Color!!


No comments:

Post a Comment